- Collection and usage of private information
- We ask visitors to provide us details such as:
- Contact information: Name, email address, phone number and address.
- Billing information: credit card billing address and credit card details.
We use this personal information to:
- Fulfill your request
- To avoid issues or disputes arising due to unforeseen reasons
- Send you appropriate confirmation
- Information Sharing
We may disclose visitor information to:
- Our strategic partners to facilitate the co-branded or joint services that are required to complete your request.
- Detect and prevent fraud, identity theft, and other illegal acts pursued by some visitors
- Law officials to comply with some legal proceedings or subpoena
- Government officials to fulfill some information requests
We have always strived to deal with the visitor information in a very safe and secure manner by following industrially accepted technological methodologies. The information provided by them during financial trade is secured using Socket Layer Technology or SSL. This technology helps us to secure your private information from hackers and also ensures that all data entered on our website is transferred through our secured payment gateway, which provides the complex infrastructure and security necessary to ensure secure, fast and reliable transactions.
Because the college has special responsibilities to protect students’ information under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, any college web site collecting data falling under FERPA guidelines must carefully review its handling of such data and insure that its procedures adhere to the act.
Additional Policy Information
As you browse zarchive.bac.edu, cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our web partner enables us to present you with messaging on other sites based on your previous interaction with zarchive.bac.edu. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of this messaging.
Visitors can review, update or opt-out of future communications as well as correct their personal information by contacting us at zarchive.bac.edu.